Tuesday, April 27, 2004

...Insecured.... 

Feeling pretty weird lately. Cuz... er... Ms Wong and Mr Tan finally got to handling my withdrawl from subj matter. And somehow... i noe it is going not too bad. Haha. I noe i am contradicting myself la. But today i saw the subj combi listing, and dose wif 3As only all have 2 AOs. Like Fiona, Halimah, Geraldine.... so. If i do drop this subj. i will have 3As and 1 AO and full stop. which sounds risky lor. Meaning i am in a do-or-die situation.

But on the other hand, its not like i will thrive if i hold on to the subj. I will do myself in, in fact. Ok. so maybe it is good to drop it. Afterall... it doesn seem like i will need it in any of my future options. Yes, i noe, don tell me i will need it when i buy stuff. I mean in a proffessional context. I wont need it. No one in their rite mind would actually list this as a req in any sense for English or Chinese or Humanities. It just doesn make sense.

Ok. I'm just gonna leave it to the teachers and HOD and various subj tutors. Oh. i just checked the entry requirement in the sch i am considering and leaning alot towards. er. no sign of this subj anywhere.... so why do i feel this insecure feeling....?
Joyce at 9:20 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*